Spoilt for Choices in Newtown!
If you are looking for a home & income or solid investment- this 2 flat 1900's Newtown house is for you. Easily convert this charming property to a 4 bedroom family home. Both flats are accessible through the front. The left door leads upstairs to the 2 bedroom flat and has a small outdoor space off the kitchen. Downstairs is a large one bedroom flat with additional access along the side of the house.
Rental appraisal suggests roughly $1000 a week with the current configuration.
Located in popular Newtown, close to shops, buses, restaurants & bars. You will have Wellington Town Belt on your door step for walks and let's not forget Wellington Zoo.
Sunny front and back garden. No off street parking but the new owner could forego one of these spaces and create a car port or garage.
Some additional features include:
• Sunny west facing outlook
• Space - 140sqm property. Large bedrooms and living rooms
• Safe, secure space for kids and animals
• Warm dry house with a heat pump in each flat & insulated in ceiling & floor
• Garden accessory shed
• Potential for off street parking
• High stud ceiling and character throughout
• Council LIM & Building Report Available
The house has solid bones - council LIM and building reports available.
Approx. 140sqm floor area from property guru source and 274sqm section area from the property title.
Rateable Value: $870,000
Open Homes are on Sundays 1:30pm to 2pm, - I strongly recommend adding this one to your viewing list.
Call Colin (027 3210085) for more information.