Look at Me!
This sunny unit title property is more like a house than a unit. Though there is another unit on the top storey, this will be appealing to so many people! 9A Trevor Terrace is comfortable throughout so you can live in it and enjoy or add to your property portfolio. Located in a quiet cul de sac it offers so much to the new owners. Will you be the lucky ones?
• Welcoming entrance hall with wooden floor
• Separate kitchen - upgraded in 2016
• Separate dining area
• Separate lounge
• Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes - 2 double and 1 single
• Sun porch off the living room for afternoon coffee in the sun
• Modern bathroom with shower and heated towel rail
• Easy maintenance with roses in the front garden and no lawns to mow
• Small courtyard and a large shed out the back for a work shop or storage of your toys - bikes, kayaks, home gym
• Freshly painted throughout, with new carpet and curtains
Though it is a unit title property there are no body corporate fees and each owner arranges their own insurance. There are only two units on the property.
Awesome opportunity to live in such a convenient location away from the hustle and bustle of the main thoroughfare. With transport close by so you can ditch the car, catch the bus or cycle for a short commute to the city or the beach, walk/cycle to the local shopping centre, supermarkets or the hospital.
Newtown is one of Wellingtons longest established suburbs, characterised by a vibrant cosmopolitan community, well served with interesting retail, public amenities and a variety of cafes and bars.
Rates $3,175.18 approx. pa
No Body Corp fees
Come to one of the open homes or call Katie on 027 248 2061 to arrange a private viewing.