Character Home & Garden - Private & Sunny
This one is going to pull on your heart strings! A super cute, character villa, with drive-on parking, flat back yard, mature garden, elevated for great sun and views, at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac for wonderful peace and privacy. Technically situated in Melrose, just beyond the border of Newtown, the location is wonderful, offering close proximity to everything you will need, from the Truby King gardens and Mt Albert on your doorstep, the conveniences of Newtown and Kilbirnie, all the leisure facilities of the eastern & southern suburbs, and within easy reach of the city, airport and numerous beaches.
Check out what's on offer:
- Three bedrooms - two in the main house, plus a single bedroom/sleepout accessed externally (but under cover)
- Largely original kitchen that is open with the dining area
- Separate lounge which can be connected to the dining room via character glazed french doors
- Office / sun room with day bed, perfectly positioned for wonderful afternoon sun and excellent views - the perfect place to curl up with a book over a relaxing weekend
- Family bathroom inc laundry
- Heat pump, free standing wood burner, gas fire and HRV ventilation system to keep you warm and dry
- Drive on to an oversize single garage, with room for a decent workshop, plus additional parking in the drive
- Lovely established back yard with mature trees including several productive fruit trees
- Gas cooking and continuous gas hot water
- Fantastic sun until late, with excellent outlook across Newtown
- 2018 RV $760,000
- Rates $4,624pa
Our vendors have enjoyed the privacy, outlook, sun and convenience of this lovely property, but their relocation to the Kapiti Coast means it's your turn to enjoy this cute character home in a magical location.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday, 30th September 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
(Note: there is parking right by the house, but at the open home, it's advisable to park on Manchester St and walk from there, unless you have mobility issues.)