LOCATION AND VIEWS TO CAPITALISE ON
What more do you need: motivated seller, huge potential, exquisite views and century-old character with the bonus of a self-contained flat for possible home-and-income. It's all here in a tranquil cul de sac in Brooklyn, waiting for you to capitalise on the location, outlook and proximity to everything that makes this suburb so desirable.
- Original Edwardian character with high ceilings and sash windows - just imagine how you could restore or rejuvenate these old bones
- Superbly configured for modern living with two double-bedrooms, bathroom with shower-over-bath, and spacious open-plan living/dining and kitchen
- Elevated for great sun and breathtaking, ever-changing views over the city and harbour out to the Tararua range; what better vista, surrounded by bush and abundant native birdlife, to enjoy your efforts and investment
- Self-contained one-bedroom flat on the lower level: rent out to help pay the mortgage, or use for extended family or working from home
- Just minutes from Brooklyn Village, with its cafes, eateries and cinema, and within walking or cycling distance of the CBD
This is an outstanding chance to renovate, add value and create an amazing lifestyle on the cusp of the city. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Deadline closes (unless sold prior) 1pm, Wednesday 29th September 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.