Cool, Calm and Completely Charming
Island Bay is known for it's hard to beat coastal location, buzzy local village and gorgeous character homes - 99 The Parade sure fits this category, with plenty of street appeal and oodles of character inside and out. Within a few minutes walk from Island Bay Village, this location ensures you truly feel a part of the dynamic sense of community that this area is so well known for. The shops, supermarket, cinema and schools are all close by, as is the stunning beach and adventures of the South Coast.
This charming 1920s home offers:
- Three bedrooms, main bedroom with great built-in storage
- Entertainer's kitchen/diner, which flows through French doors to the outdoor living at the rear
- Very generous living area with doors opening out to large, sunny deck and front garden
- Family bathroom with clawfoot bath
- Cute separate studio, perfect WFH space
- One off street carpark
- Fresh interior decor and beautiful polished timber floors
This property represents the quintessential Island Bay home and our clients have thoroughly enjoyed their time here. But a move to be closer to family means that this very special home is looking for a new owner to be in for Summer!
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.