POTENTIAL IN KELBURN
Just in time for summer: a versatile, three-bedroom Kelburn villa tucked away in a lush leafy setting with sunny, serene indoor-outdoor living and lovely views over native bush. Features include:
- Versatile spaces with three bedrooms in the main house and a separately accessed studio with ensuite - great for teenagers or working from home
- Large light-filled lounge that opens to broad north-west facing deck to bathe in sun till late afternoon
- Villa character with a contemporary vibe, from high ceilings, original floorboards, French doors and sash windows to open-plan kitchen & dining, bifolding doors and woodburner
- Potential to make it your own through further modernisation or develop the downstairs into a supplementary income option
- Variety of alfresco options: choose from two decks, covered patio and private garden terrace plus scope to landscape further or grow your own vegetables
- Short walk from decile-10 Kelburn Normal School and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Double-garage (on road reserve) at street level for secure parking within walking distance of Zealandia, CBD and Victoria University
- Buyer Enquiry Over $975,000
If you want to live close to the CBD but retreat to a haven in a world of your own, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes at 12pm, Thursday 14th October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.