PRIME OPPORTUNITY YULE LOVE
WOW! You won't believe this retro opportunity: a three-bedroom, untouched character home for sale for the first time in 35 years on a sunny, easy-care section within a short, flat walk of Lyall Bay's beach and cafes, Kilbirnie's shops and supermarkets and a variety of schools suitable for growing families. Imagine the possibilities you could capitalise on in such a prime location. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and storage and the convenience of a full bathroom
- Retro decor that's ripe for a makeover: enjoy the vintage vibe or add value at your leisure and create your own unique home
- Large separate lounge with heat pump and indoor-outdoor flow plus open-plan kitchen and dining
- Bonus of a large utility room that could be used for anything from a work-from-home office to a kids playroom
- Sunny, charming lawn and garden, complete with a fenced backyard that's safely gated for kids and pets
- Carport for off-street parking and just minutes from bus stop for easy access into the CBD
- BEO $995,000
Seldom do such properties come to market in such a sought-after location just minutes' from one of Wellington's most popular beaches.
View this Sunday's open home to avoid missing out or call Ben on 027 971 3971. Level 2, we can conduct open homes and you will need to scan the COVID barcode upon entry.
Tender closes at 1pm, Wednesday 20th of October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace (will not be sold prior).
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.