SUNNY & FLAT WITH LOVELY VIEWS
Professionals, young families and downsizers will love everything this three-bedroom home offers, from its brilliant east-west aspect with lovely views of bush-clad hills, sunny, spacious outdoor living, and convenient location just minutes from Brooklyn Village and within a short bike ride or bus trip of the CBD. Features include:
- Two double bedrooms and a large single (or study) with built-in wardrobes, bathroom with shower-over-bath and separate toilet - perfect for couples and small families
- Sunny indoor-outdoor living, with big west-facing deck and loads of fenced lawn and space for kids and pets to play safely
- Durability of low-maintenance Lockwood construction combined with comfort of both a heat pump and double-glazing (with UV tinting on the western side)
- Flat drive-on to large garage with storage and workshop plus off-street parking for 3 cars
- Metres from bus stop, handy to Brooklyn School and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Buyer Enquiry Over $895,000
It's hard to imagine a better buy in today's market than this well-presented home close to everything that makes Brooklyn one of Wellington's most sought after suburbs. It won't last long so don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Builders and LIM report available upon inspection.
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) closes 12pm, Thursday 4th November 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During the Alert Levels, Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines issued by REINZ.