SUNNY SOUTH COAST STARTER
This gorgeous three-bedroom character home is perfect for first-time buyers and young families. Elevated for superb sun and views, it's within a short walk or bike ride of Houghton Bay, across the road from Houghton Valley School and on the bus route for easy access into the city. Features include:
- Lovely 1910s character, complete with stunning Cararra ceilings, polished floorboards, tiled bathroom, leadlights and timber panelling: the ambience is amazing
- Open-plan kitchen and dining with indoor-outdoor flow and exquisitely framed views over native bush to Houghton Bay
- Private, picturesque setting with a covered al fresco courtyard and potential for terraced garden at the rear
- West-facing to soak up the last of the day's sun plus two heat pumps for year-round warmth and comfort
- Great external storage, with both a tool shed/laundry and a second shed
- Close to Houghton Valley School, across the road from Sinclair Park and on the doorstep of the Southern Walkway
- RV $720,000 (not indicative of market value)
This enchanting home will steal your heart with its character, sun, views and proximity to everything that makes the south coast so sought after. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 28th October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.