OWNER HAS BOUGHT ELSEWHERE AND SAYS SELL!
Our current owners are living in their new home and want this one sold!
Buyer Enquiry Over $1,095,000
Stunning harbour views, fantastic sun and the ultimate in low-maintenance living catapult this city-end Khandallah sensation to the top of the must-see list for busy families, professionals, and first home buyers who want to live within a few minutes of downtown.
- Four double-bedrooms and two bathrooms, including one dutch-ensuite for ground-floor bedroom that would be great for teenagers or guests
- Spacious, stylish open plan living with extensive glazing to maximize natural light and the breathtaking harbour views that stretch from Oriental Bay to Maupuia to the Orongorongos
- Extra-sunny indoor-outdoor living, with two northeast-facing balconies and a deck with slatted timber for privacy and shelter plus leafy outlook to the west
- Just steps from bus stops, handy to Khandallah Village, decile-10 Cashmere Avenue School and zoned for Wellington Girls' College
- Internal garage, with hideaway laundry
- Freehold title
Soak up the sun, scenery, and birdsong in this superbly presented, easy-care home. Don't miss out " make sure you view it on Sunday.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 4th November 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.