Reno or Demo - Huge Potential - What'll It Be?
There's no sugarcoating it, it's not fancy, not flash, and not for the faint-hearted with a lot of work to be done. However, this blank canvas offers huge potential in a superb Haitaitai location! Potentially it could be a complete gut and rebuild, or alternatively demolish and land bank for now. If you're a developer, first home buyer, or investor looking for a bargain and ready to roll up your sleeves and reap the rewards for your hard work then it's well worth checking out. Options abound to bowl and start again on this 427sqm (approx.) freehold section with a fabulous backyard, great elevation, and all-day sun. Excellent school zoning - sought-after Kilbirnie and Haitaitai Primary schools - makes the location top-notch, near arterial and bus routes, and easy access to the CBD and Airport. Do you have the vision? Are you up for a challenge? The owner's instructions are clear, it must be sold!
- Sunny Edwardian villa with high ceilings, wide central hall, bay window seat, sun-room, and massive potential to add value
- Three good size bedrooms, separate living and dining, great for young families or professionals who want extra space handy to the CBD, airport, and eastern bays
- Spacious rear garden for alfresco living with existing gardens or terrace into something spectacular with views of the Western hills.
- West-facing for watching vivid sunsets over nearby Hataitai Park with its sporting and recreational facilities
- Single garage for secure off-street parking, washhouse with gardener's toilet, and full height under-house storage which could become additional living space!
- Within a few minutes' walk of village shops and eateries, medical center, bus routes, and a choice of decile-10 primary schools
This is a superbly located opportunity in one of Wellington's most sought-after suburbs.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace Covid-19 Guidelines as issued by REA