INNER-CITY HAVEN WITH HEART & SOUL
Could you wish for inner-city living more exquisite than this? A stylishly renovated three-bedroom Victorian villa in a sublimely landscaped setting with fruit trees, a flat sunny lawn, lovely views over Berhampore, and the huge bonus of a separate, self-contained studio above a garage.
- Three double-bedrooms, including two with bay window seats and master with a wall of floor-to-ceiling wardrobing and storage: a rare asset in a home of this era
- Full bathroom with claw-foot bath and convenience of a second, separate toilet
- Period appeal to spare, from high ceilings, central hall, and matai floorboards to sash windows, lead lights, and wisteria-clad veranda
- Lounge with Pyroclastic wood burner to compliment the warmth and comfort of radiator heating in the open-plan family/dining room (and bathroom)
- Picturesque, securely fenced garden landscaped by Xanthe White Design for sunny, easy-care outdoor living with secluded deck and incredible edibles: apples, plums, blackberries, rhubarb, apricots, feijoas, strawberries, passionfruit...
- Located at the end of a quiet no-exit street with a car park and new woodshed that could be relocated to allow drive-on to the garage under the studio
This truly is the best of past and present, where designer panache meets heritage charm. Don't miss out -----savour everything it offers at the Open home viewing.
Tender Closes at 1 pm, Friday 26th November 2021, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington. (Will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels, Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ