This Could Be Yours - Asking Price $1,195,000
Views of Lyall Bay beach and the aqua hues of the ocean fill this renovated home with an outlook so spellbinding you'll find it hard to leave!
This 1920s weatherboard home is full of character and charm but has been lovingly modernised so that you get the best of both worlds. Offering:
- Two bedrooms, the main bedroom being super generous and the other a good double, both with wardrobes
- Two adjoining living spaces which are linked by a breakfast bar through to the modern and fresh kitchen
- From the living room there is an enticing sunporch which could double as home office or further sitting space
- French doors lead to the generous deck which invites you to drink in the expansive views
- Spacious bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Vege garden and landscaped outdoor space
- Generous basement area could be ideal for further development
This lovely, light filled property has been carefully renovated and the exterior has been recently repainted. The current owner will miss the sublime views but after eight years of enjoyment a growing family means that it is now time to move on.
Located close the Kilbirnie Shops, Newtown, the South Coast and City, Melrose is a suburb that ticks more than a few boxes. Call for an appointment to view or visit this weekend's open home.
NOTE: Access is from Duncan Terrace or Sutherland Road.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace Covid-19 Guidelines as issued by REA - more information can be found here - https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/