MODERNISED 70's HOME IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
Still looking for that elusive first home? This could be the answer: a well-presented three-bedroom house with sunny outdoor living and even plenty of space for a trampoline. It's at the end of a safe, quiet cul-de-sac with lovely views and easy access to the CBD.
- Ideal layout for young families, with open-plan living/dining and bedroom wing with three double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Great indoor-outdoor flow, from living area to private west-facing deck and from conservatory to flat lawn and garden
- Optimised for year-round warmth and comfort with modern ducted heating system
- Lovely green views from the living and dining areas that extend as far west as the Brooklyn wind turbine
- Handy to decile-9 Ridgway School and just a minute's stroll from bus stops and The Ridgeway for quick and easy access into the city
- Off-street parking, large single garage with bonus of a workshop, and attic for extra storage
This modernised 70's home combines comfort, convenience and affordability just minutes from Brooklyn with its shops, eateries and cinema. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 9th December 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace Covid-19 Guidelines as issued by REA - more information can be found here - https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/