HOME-AND-INCOME HAVEN CLOSE TO BEACH
For sale for the first time in 70 years, this extraordinary home-and-income opportunity offers amazing versatility close to the beach and handy to the CBD. It has up to five bedrooms in a flexible two-flat configuration plus a self-contained studio that is an ideal family room or home office. This property suits everything from extended/blended family living to working from home to renting out to pay the mortgage. Features include:
- Three superbly-presented living options presented as two flats in three-bedroom, two-bedroom and studio/office options: live in one and use the others for home-and-income or mix'n'match for lifestyle, investment and/or family needs
- Option of converting to family home, with internal staircase between three-bedroom top flat and ground-floor studio
- Elevated for great sun and views, sheltered from the southerly plus indoor-outdoor flow from studio to large west-facing patio
- Low-maintenance concrete construction for peace-of-mind investment and easy-care living
- Bonus of single garage at end of safe, quiet cul-de-sac within a few minutes' walk of the beach, Shorland Park and bus stops for easy access into the city
As well as everything else, this would be an ideal investment for out-of-towners who want to keep the studio as a possible city base. The options are endless, so don't delay - make sure you view it on Sunday.
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections - attendees will be both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. For more information, please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.