Options Aplenty - Home with Studio Unit
Nestled on the sunny side of Hungerford Road, and elevated to capture the valley's bush-clad hill views, this renovated 1960's home abounds with opportunity. Not only with a variety of living options, but also the potential to add more value.
Currently configured as a 3 bedroom home with a separate spacious, 1 double bedroom studio unit, this property has been refurbished over the past 5/6 years, with tasteful decor throughout. This now provides the perfect home for extended family, adult children who haven't flown the nest or spacious home office with its own bathroom and kitchenette, or enjoy an extra income stream as an Airbnb.
• kitchen and bathroom in main home upgraded in 2015
• Kitchenette and bathroom in studio upgraded in 2015
• deck above the double garage resurfaced in 2021
• re roofed and partially rewired with new switchboard in 2015
• HRV heat transfer system in main house
• New carpet in main house in 2021, and in studio in 2017
The main house comprises:
• 2 double bedrooms - 1 single bedroom
• spacious modern kitchen with breakfast bar, open plan dining and lounge, all north facing to
maximize the sun
• sliding door leads to a large deck area
• Double garage
• Rinnai gas heater and HRV system
A short flight of external steps leads to the second floor, which is a fully self-contained studio unit, featuring:
• 1 large double bedroom
• modern kitchenette
• generous separate lounge
This well presented home has been well maintained. So put your feet up on the weekends and enjoy the close proximity of Lyall Bay beach, the wonderful cafes, or sit in a deck chair, drink in hand, and simply admire the outlook from this sunny home.
My Vendors say 'sell' so they can focus on their next adventure, and with exceptional value for this multi-use property, you want want to miss out on this opportunity.
Rateable Value $1,100,000