SUNNY, SPACIOUS '60S CLASSIC!
Behold! An affordable family home with fantastic street appeal, amazing versatility, and sunny outdoor living. A great location handy to shops, schools and a short walk to public transport. We doubt you'll find a better mix of value and lifestyle in a quiet street just minutes from the motorway with easy access to the CBD, Hutt Valley, and Kapiti Coast. Features include:
- Brick build with lovely timber windows and warm feeling throughout, all this home is missing, is you!
- Choice of three double bedrooms, including a huge rumpus or games room that could be a fourth bedroom or incredible work-from-home space. Let your imagination run wild!
- Large lounge with a feature gas fireplace and separate dining room that opens to a private, west-facing deck. The deck is glazed at either end for shelter with the bonus of lovely views over treetops to the Tawa hills.
- Modern bathroom with both shower and bath, the toilet is separate from other amenities.
- Vintage appeal of an original, spacious kitchen with a new oven and eat-in dining space that opens to a north-facing patio for breakfast in the morning sun.
- Superbly set up for a warm and comfortable family living, with one heat pump upstairs and one downstairs plus a DVS system for the bedrooms, perfect for winter and summer.
- Internal garage that could be used for extra storage because of the carport and ample off-street parking.
Imagine being able to enjoy all of these advantages while being just a few minutes' walk or a short drive from everything that makes Tawa so popular. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/