BROOKLYN LOCKWOOD CLASSIC
For sale for the first time since it was built 43 years ago, this ultra-sunny Lockwood classic will delight families who want to live on the bus route, close to village shops, and handy to the CBD and south coast. Well maintained and in a lovely setting, you'll soon see why the original owners have stayed so long.
- Three double-bedrooms with panel heaters and built-in wardrobes, including master with double-wardrobe, extra storage and a walk-in wardrobe that could be converted to an ensuite
- North-facing and oriented for all-day sun, from when it rises to when it sets mid-summer over not one but two decks for blissful indoor-outdoor living
- Choice of two living areas: spacious, airy open-plan kitchen and family/dining with heat pump and woodburner (complete with cut firewood for next winter) and step-up lounge that was seamlessly added in 1990^
- Timeless Lockwood appeal of low-maintenance and permanence, with a modern Colorsteel roof, upgraded insulation, gas bayonets for extra heating options, and a recently repainted exterior - so there's virtually nothing to do but move in
- Picturesque but practical garden with lawn, trees and plenty of space to grow your own vegetables
- Double-garage and off-street parking in family-friendly street within easy reach of the city and motorway
This wonderful home represents vintage value and living in one of Wellington's most sought-after city-fringe suburbs with excellent schools, eateries and its own iconic cinema. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes, 1pm Thursday 9th November 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
(^Source: LIM Report)