Entry Level Roseneath - Drive On - Sea Views!
If you are a discerning young couple, looking for a premium city fringe location, complete with huge sea views and rare drive on access, here it is. This is a bright 1950s two bedroom home, modernised with open plan living, flowing onto a generous deck with sensational views across Evans Bay and Cook Straight, all on an easy care site. If you love privacy and views in a premium location, and don't want to waste your weekends on gardening or maintenance, this one is for you.
Check out the details:
- Brilliant location between the city and the airport, with the town belt and beaches on the doorstep, and all conveniences within easy reach, plus bus stop at the end of the drive
- Drive on with two off street car parks
- Bright open plan kitchen / dining / living with polished floors
- Excellent flow to outdoor living options with rear courtyard and generous deck with commanding views
- Two bedrooms with double fitted wardrobes
- Wonderfully warm in winter - heat pump, ventilation system, well insulated, partially double glazed
- Large basement ripe for development
- LIM and builders report available after viewing
- 2018 RV $720,000
- Rates $3,835.23pa
This special home is ready to move in and enjoy today, with scope to add value if you wish, to really take it to the next level. It was our vendors' first, and they especially enjoyed the brilliant location, awesome views, drive on access and bright living spaces. They moved out a number of years ago and, since then, it has been a quality rental, to a mixture of long term tenants and short stay guests, always commanding premium rents and attracting quality tenants. But they are now overseas, and are reluctantly parting with this enchanting home. So this is your chance to grab it.
For sale by TENDER - BEO $995,000
- Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 11th November 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
- No offers prior to the deadline.
Check it out for yourself at an open home, or contact Brent or Adam for more information.