Icon of Island Bay - Home and Income
Buyer Budget Over $1,400,000
Here's your opportunity to secure a unique, hidden architectural gem in Island Bay. Designed by Craig, Craig & Moller and on the market for the first time since it was built in 1973. Nestled on a generous 1,073 sqm section, with the property showcasing approximately 190 sqm of interior space. Positioned for sun, privacy and stunning views spanning across Island Bay and Taputeranga Marine Reserve. Soak up the tranquil setting from the sheltered deck or take in the views from any of the three balconies.
Adjacent to the main house, is a separate, spacious self-contained flat which offers flexibility for long or short term rentals, extended family stays, or creative art studio.
- Three bedrooms (currently configured as two)
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Two bathrooms, including a master ensuite, plus extra WC
- 1970's design, exposed Douglas Fir beams, exposed concrete and cedar cladding
- In-built cabinetry and wooden paneling
- Heat pumps
- Separate laundry
- Storage space
- Off street parking for one car
- Stone fireplace and wine cellar
- Split over two levels
- One large bedroom
- Large open-plan living/dining
- Bathroom and laundry facilities
- Heat pump
This property is a true testament to architectural innovation and functional design. Here's your chance to own an iconic home with income potential. Embrace the Island Bay lifestyle, with the beach, South Coast and Shorland Park just moments away as well as cafes, cinema and shops. Come and view this remarkable property for yourself.
A Vendors LIM Report and Builders Report are available upon inspection.
Viewing by appointment only.