SUNNY SOUTH COAST HIDEAWAY
One of only two houses in a quiet mini cul-de-sac, this amazingly private home boasts incredible sun and views in an easy-care setting with a choice of outdoor living areas and a surprising array of fruit and olive trees. It's perfect for professionals or busy families who want to live in seclusion on the cusp of the south coast and handy to the CBD.
- Superbly configured for family living, with two bedrooms and a bathroom in one wing and the master bedroom with ensuite on its own floor
- Exceptionally sunny northwest aspect with panoramic views from the living/dining areas and master bedroom, which includes a sitting area where you could meditate or practice yoga before a breathtaking vista
- Private, split-level garden courtyards and decking that are sheltered from the southerly for optimising indoor-outdoor living
- Excellent storage under the house and in the attic plus bonus of a carport in an easy-to-park cul-de-sac close to the bus route
- Best kept secret of the South Coast
- Metres from the entrance to the Bann Street/Orchy Crescent Reserve that's part of the Southern Walkway, complete with the best views of the south coast (and South Island) and a short-cut to Island Bay
If the vendors weren't UK-bound, this unique home would not be for sale now. So if you want to surround yourself with greenery and scenery close to the south coast and the city, call now for further details!
Buyer Enquiry Over $795,0000